This Costa Rica Waterfall tour combines ziplining, waterfall rappelling, canyoning, and hiking along with optional swimming and cliff jumping as high as 25 feet into a natural river pool.
Your breathtaking Waterfall tour adventure begins with a pickup from your hotel in San José.
A stop at Tarcoles River bridge to admire crocodiles in their wild environment.
Then we continue to Jaco Beach town, where we switch the vehicle, 15 minutes later, once in our Ranch, we will enjoy an authentic Costa Rican dish.
One 4×4 safari vehicle will take us to the crest of the mountain, where our guide will stop to explain the security facts and start the nature adventure.
- 2 Ziplines
- 4 Rappel
- 4×4 Safari
- Round Trip Transportation from San José
- One Meal (Breakfast or Lunch)
- Bilingual guides
- Safety equipment
What To Bring:
- Extra clothes
- Tennis shoes
- Cameras are optional
- 10 years old minimum age
- You may get dirty on this tour. Please dress appropriately
- You are going into the jungle, and insects are to be expected
- We provide a professional photography service
What you will get
- Round Trip Transportation from San Jose
- Bilingual Naturalist Tour Guide
- 5 Waterfall Rappels
- 2 Ziplines
- Cliff Jumping (optional)
- Eco Trails
- Typical Breakfast or Lunch
- Certified Equipment
- Tips are not included (optional)